Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that attracts your ideal clients
Did you know that if you have a fully search engine optimised profile, Google and LinkedIn will prioritise you over your competitors?
A professional photo will get a user 14 x more views than other types of profile pictures.
Listing at least five relevant skills increases the chance that your profile will be discovered and someone will message you by more than 31 x
This live LinkedIn training webinar is for professionals who want to transform their basic LinkedIn profile into an impressive and engaging showcase that will reinforce your credibility, increase your visibility and attract new clients and potential partners.
During this live webinar with a question & answer session we will show you how to, inter alia:
- Transform your skeleton LinkedIn profile into a career tool that highlights your skills & experiences. Your new LinkedIn Profile will capture a strong personal brand message and use LinkedIn keyword strategy aligned with the site’s search algorithm
- Customise your URL
- Draft a SEO optimised keyword rich summary section
- Effectively adjust your LinkedIn privacy (and other) settings in your favour
- Use the skills section to your advantage
What you’ll need:
Attendees will need to have set up a LinkedIn account prior to participating in this training.
The link to join the Zoom webinar will be emailed on registration. When you click on the link to join you will be invited to download the app (if you have not done so previously) and access the session.
What you’ll need to have access to during the webinar:
- your LinkedIn Login details: email and password
- a jpg headshot photo available to upload
- marketing material, articles, videos, publications or information on certifications, awards, etc that you might want to upload onto your LinkedIn profile available on your computer (file size max: 100MB)
What you take away:
A free 30 page LinkedIn training manual which will not only cover LinkedIn profile optimisation but also advanced search and lead generation strategies.
Payment & contact details:
The cost of the webinar is £55. All payments must be made before the event.
Tickets are transferable but not refundable. Please email email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions about any of our LinkedIn training services.